Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One-on-One with Zack

Cogshall Park Everybody couldn't make it to the playdate, so Cheryl and I decided to go to Cogshall Park this morning. In the playground, Zack and Sweetpea played with other kids for about an hour and a half. The sun was shining and we all enjoyed the warm fresh air, but I was particularly busy monitoring Sweetpea as she went up and down in different slides.

When it was time to go, we proceeded to McDonald's for lunch. I had a Quarter Pounder, Cheryl had a salad, and Sweetpea and Zack had a Happy Meal. While at McDonald's, Sweetpea and Zack had fun at the play area. Cheryl and I were equally pleased to see them getting close. We also met Amada and Jeni there.

Then we dropped by Kmart before going home. I had the chance to get Sweetpea four shirts, a pair of jeans and Dora sneakers. I also bought clothes and a pair of sandals for myself.

No comments: