Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Swimming 101

Blessy's PoolSweetpea and I had our swimsuit hidden under our clothes. We were all set to go swimming, and being a swimmer myself, I was really excited! Jeni had followed my car as we drove to Blessy's place. It was our first time to spend our playdate there.

Sandy was already there when we arrived. Eli and the twins were getting ready to jump into the pool. Blessy's boys, on the other hand, were very welcoming when we got there. I brought my sukiyaki to the kitchen so it can be heated anytime. Jeni brought adobo.

The water in the pool was a little bit chilly and I could strongly smell chlorine. But it's something hard to resist especially on such a hot summer day like this.

Sweetpea and Allysa were especially close the whole time. Connor, however, didn't want to get into the pool without his mom. A little bit after, Cheryl arrived with her mom and Zack. Zack didn't want to get into the pool either until later.

Everybody enjoyed every bit of time swimming and playing in the pool. Even after we ate lunch, the kids immediately ran back to the pool. It really was an awesome way to have some summer fun with the kids!

No comments: