Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rainy Day

Group hug
My girlfriends and I had planned to have swimming today but the weather just didn't want to cooperate. So, we decided to have our playdate at Cheryl's place.

Sweetpea and I arrived there at 11:30 and Nicko hugged her right away at the doorway. I only brought soda and juice this time. Blessy cooked her delicious version of beef steak and Cheryl had adobo and monggos.

We just started having our lunch when Sandy and the kids arrived. I had wrapped her a gift a while ago which I happily handed to her as I greeted her. Her birthday was two weeks ago but we didn't get the chance to see each other.

Although Sweetpea had a great time playing with her friends, she would occasionally look outside the window to check if the rain had finally stopped. She really wanted to play in the yard so bad but it was pouring rain. In fact, we stayed a little bit more at Cheryl's until the thunder stopped. But it was still a nice playdate.

No comments: